- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Quebec NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Reference Number 326290
Solicitation Number PPP-030
Organization Name PPP Canada Inc.
Source ID FD.CO.CAN.712759.C76913
Associated Components Yes
Closing 2015-05-13 02:00 PM
Category Professional, Administrative and Management Support Services
GSINS SB602AA: LANGUAGE TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETATION (TWO OR MORE QUALIFIED PERSONS)
Region of Delivery Canada
Region of Opportunity Canada
Tender Type Request for Standing Offer (RFSO)
Estimated Value $500,001 – $1,000,000
Solicitation Method Open
The objective of this Request for Standing Offer (“RFSO”) is to identify experienced translators to provide translation services to PPP Canada. The Services will be carried out on an “as and when requested basis”, allowing PPP Canada to access their expertise when needed.
In 2008, PPP Canada was established by Order-in-Council, to build P3 procurement knowledge and capacity federally and leverage greater value for money from federal investments in provincial, territorial, municipal and First Nations infrastructure through the P3 Canada Fund. With the appointments of the Chair of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer, PPP Canada became operational in 2009.
As a Crown Corporation with an independent Board of Directors, PPP Canada reports to Parliament through the Minister of Finance.
PPP Canada’s mandate is to improve the delivery of public infrastructure by attaining better value, timeliness and accountability to taxpayers, through P3s. To achieve this mandate, the government has authorized PPP Canada to deliver four principal functions:
• Expertise and Advice: Act as a source of expertise and advice on P3 matters.
• Federal Projects: Assess public-private partnerships opportunities at the federal level in accordance with criteria established by the Treasury Board; and advise on the execution of public-private partnership projects at the federal level;
• P3 Canada Fund: Invest $1.2 billion to catalyze the use of P3s by other levels of government – provincial, territorial, municipal and First Nations; and
• P3 Screen: Review large infrastructure projects over $100 M from other levels of government seeking funding from the New Building Canada Fund to encourage the use of P3s where appropriate.
Name Nicole Thomas
Address 100 Queen Street Suite 630
State / Province ON
Postal Code K1P 1J9
For more information visit merx.com
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: